Beware of P-Net Solution Limited Online Fraud: My Experience with Online Fraud

 I run a Common Service Centre (CSC) in, Uttar Pradesh. As a UIDAI Enrolment Agency Supervisor, I regularly provide various Aadhaar-related services. However, recently, I fell victim to a well-organized online fraud conducted by a company called P-Net Solution Limited, and I want to share my experience to warn others.

How Farud Happened:

On September 21, 2024, I received a call from a representative of P-Net Solution Limited, claiming that their company provides online services such as Aadhaar updates, enrolment services, and ticket reservations (both railway and airline). They directed me to their website (https://p-netsolution.com/) and claimed that they were listed as a registered enrolment agency under UIDAI, which I later verified on the official UIDAI website.

After verifying their information, I decided to purchase their services. Here in verification I made a mistake, I initially paid ₹2,499 via UPI (PhonePe) to their provided number, based on the belief that this would allow me to access their services for my CSC. The payment confirmation and my personal documents, including my PAN card, Aadhaar card, and my Enrolment Agency Supervisor certificate, were sent through WhatsApp to their representative, who identified herself as Neha.

More Payments Demanded:

Shortly after this, I received another call from Neha, stating that an additional ₹1,000 was required for KYC purposes, which would be refundable. Trusting their process, I made the payment. She later demanded another ₹500 to activate my account as a distributor agent. Reluctantly, I paid this amount as well.

In total, I paid ₹4,000 across three UPI transactions. The payments were made to the following number: +91 8317714851 (which was identified as Riya on the initial call).

What Happened Next:

After these payments were made, I noticed that their communication started fading. They began ignoring my calls and messages, both on WhatsApp and via phone. I attempted to reach their customer service number (080 6957 8392), which was listed on their website, but it was always busy. I also tried to contact them through email (p-netsolution@gmail.com), but my emails bounced back, indicating that their email address was invalid or not receiving messages.

Contacts Associated with the Scam:

- Riya (the person I initially contacted): +91 8317714851

- Neha (the person who provided a demo): +91 9470818236

- Customer Care Number (from website): 080 6957 8392

Conclusion:

Through my unfortunate experience, I have realized that P-Net Solution Limited is conducting fraudulent activities. They take advantage of people by offering fake services and collecting money without providing any of the promised solutions.

I urge anyone reading this to be cautious and avoid falling into the trap of such scammers. Always thoroughly verify any company’s credentials, especially when dealing with sensitive documents and payments. I hope my story helps others avoid becoming victims of this fraudulent company.

Stay safe and vigilant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Southwest Airlines Reservations

Money related Southwest Airlines Reservation

About Southwest Airlines